ECO INDUSTRIA Y ESTRATEGIA MEDIOAMBIENTAL, S.A. (hereinafter, ECOINDUSTRIA) is the owner of the web page: www.grupoecoindustria.com
1) IDENTIFYING DATA: Fulfilling the duty of information set forth in Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the company that owns this web page is ECOINDUSTRIA, registered office at C/ París, 206, 4º 2ª, 08008, Barcelona, with Tax Identification Number: A-61860698, registered at the Business Registry of Barcelona, volume 31,366, folio 193, sheet number B-187499 and contact electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) USERS: Access to and/or use of that web of ECOINDUSTRIA attributes USER status, and thus that said USER accepts the General Conditions of Use recorded herein from the moment of access and/or use. Those Conditions shall be applicable notwithstanding the General Contracting Conditions for obligatory fulfillment in each case.
3) USE OF THE SITE: The ECOINDUSTRIA web site provides access to diverse information, services, programs or data on the Internet belonging to ECOINDUSTRIA or to its licensors, to which the USER may have access.
The USER takes responsibility for use of the SITE. That responsibility shall include the necessary registration to access certain services or content. In that registration the USER shall be responsible for providing true, licit information.
The USER undertakes to make adequate use of the content and services and not to use them for illicit or illegal activities, or those that are contrary to good faith and public order (a) to perform illicit, activities, those that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (b) to distribute content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic nature, encouraging terrorism or attacking human rights; (c) causing damage to physical and logical systems of ECOINDUSTRIA, its providers or third parties; to introduce or spread computer viruses on the notwithstanding, or any other physical or logical systems that are liable to cause the aforementioned damage; (d) to attempt to access and, if appropriate, to use the electronic mail accounts of other users, and to modify or manipulate their messages.
ECOINDUSTRIA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that are contrary to personal dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, and that are an attack on youth or childhood, public order or security, or that it considers are not adequate for publication.
On the other hand, the forms formalizing your application for information shall be stored in our system, remaining accessible through rights of access, correction, opposition and cancellation that may be exercised on application to the address provided in the paragraph one.
4) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ECOINDUSTRIA, itself or as assignee, is the holder of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements it contains (for illustration: images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logotypes, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for their operation, access and use, etc …).
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by ECOINDUSTRIA. He may view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of his computer or on any other physical media, as long this is solely and exclusively for his personal, private use, it thus being absolutely prohibited to transform, distribute, publicly broadcast, make available or in any other way exploit such, as well as modification, alteration or decompiling such. The USER must abstain from suppressing, altering, by-passing or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the pages of ECOINDUSTRIA.
5) GUARANTEE AND LIABILITY WAIVER: ECOINDUSTRIA shall not be held liable, under any circumstance, for damages and losses of any nature that may be caused, for the purposes of illustration, by errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the site, or transmission of viruses or malicious or damaging programs that may harm content, in spite of it having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid such.
Likewise, ECOINDUSTRIA shall not be held liable for the veracity, exactness, adequacy, fitness and updated status of the information provided at www.grupoecoindustria.com. The content on this page is for the purposes of information, so ECOINDUSTRIA shall not be held liable for the decisions taken by the user on the basis thereof, nor for damages and losses the user or third parties may be caused, based on the information obtained on this web site.
6) MODIFICATIONS: ECOINDUSTRIA reserves the right to perform the modifications it may consider appropriate on its web site without prior notice, being able to change, suppress or add both the content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which these are provided through it, in addition to the way in which these are presented or located on its web site.
8) LINKS: Should the web site have links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, ECOINDUSTRIA shall not exercise any kind of control over such sites and content.
Under no circumstance shall ECOINDUSTRIA take any responsibility whatsoever for the content of any link belonging to an external web site, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, exactness, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of those hyperlinks or on other Internet sites.
Likewise, inclusion of such external connections shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the entities to which it is linked.
9) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ECOINDUSTRIA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its web site and/or the services offered without the need for advance notice, on its own motion or at the request of a third party, for users who breach these General Conditions for Use.
10) GENERAL MATTERS: ECOINDUSTRIA shall pursue breach of these conditions, as well as any undue use of its web site by taking all the civil and criminal actions to which it may be legally entitled.
11) AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND TERM: ECOINDUSTRIA may amend the conditions determined herein at any time, these being duly published as recorded herein. The currency of the conditions cited shall be according to their exposure and they shall be in force until amended by others duly published.
12) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relation between ECOINDUSTRIA and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish laws in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
Privacy and data protection:
In fulfillment of the terms set forth in Organic Act 15/1999, of 13th December, on Personal Data Protection, (hereinafter “LOPD”), ECO INDUSTRIA Y ESTRATEGIA MEDIOAMBIENTAL, S.A. (hereinafter ECOINDUSTRIA), hereby informs the user that all the personal data he provides us through the web site shall be included in a file created and maintained under control by ECOINDUSTRIA Y ESTRATEGIA MEDIOAMBIENTAL, S.A.
The personal data shall be used in order to manage the services offered, as well as to send technical, commercial or advertising information by ordinary or electronic means to its clients or users on products or services that may be of its interest, such acceptance shall always be revocable.
Use of the forms and services of this web site is limited to users who are of legal age. On using any of them, you guarantee that you fulfill that requisite and accept the consequences arising from that not being the case.
ECOINDUSTRIA guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data when this is subject to processing to the extent of its implementation of the policies on processing and security measures referred to in Article 9 of the Organic Act on Data Protection and regulated in detail in Royal Decree 994/1999, of 11th June, that approves the Regulations on Security Measures for automated files that contain personal data (hereinafter RSM). The policies on processing and security measures implemented at ECOINDUSTRIA avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized use of its personal data.
The reply to the forms provided to receive information on the services commercialized by ECOINDUSTRIA, as well as any other questionnaire that may be provided in the future, is absolutely discretional. Notwithstanding this, refusal by the user / client to provide certain data may make it impossible to provide the service offered by ECOINDUSTRIA.
On voluntarily providing your data or that of third parties, you admit that you have obtained consent from those third parties to communicate their data and that you SPECIFICALLY CONSENT to processing thereof, by automated means or otherwise, by ECOINDUSTRIA, its departments, collaborating entities, associates and related institutions, as well as cession thereof to other entities whose connection to such data may be necessary or legally obligatory. That consent will be revocable by exercising the rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition that ECOINDUSTRIA guarantees you. In order to exercise any of these rights, you may address the appropriate official forms to our offices at Calle Paris, 206 4º 2ª, 08008 Barcelona.